2713 Kingston St, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 007339
- Zillow Home ID: 21814437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2713 Kingston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Muskogee, and 102.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2701 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$148K31.52,120
- 2715 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$134K31.51,920
- 2700 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$133K31.51,680
- 2714 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$130K32998
- 2709 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$152K321,688
- 2716 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$138K421,356
- 2708 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$151K321,496
- 2705 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$132K31.51,952
- 2704 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$128K31.51,620
- 2703 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$155K422,222
- 2704 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$98K311,626
- 2702 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$118K311,425
- 1023 Farris St Muskogee, OK$155K31.52,152
- 2701 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$128K321,444
- 1012 Farris St Muskogee, OK$121K31.5924
- 2724 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$153K431,746
- 2820 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$79K311,022
- 2805 Gibson St Muskogee, OK$98K321,645
- 1000 Horn St Muskogee, OK$164K42.52,368
- 2727 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$155K431,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!