- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2714 Camino Ecco, San Jose, CA 951213 beds, 2 baths, 4,791 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,044 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $360,000
- Parking: Garage, 427 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,791 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 67010006
- Zillow Home ID: 19801107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2714 Camino Ecco
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2710 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$572K421,265
- 2718 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$599K321,204
- 2711 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA$509K31.51,204
- 2706 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$601K42.51,631
- 2722 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$416K311,038
- 2707 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA--321,204
- 2715 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA$500K311,038
- 2703 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA$511K31.51,204
- 1548 Fledermaus Ct San Jose, CA$337K31.51,176
- 1549 Desdemona Ct San Jose, CA$312K2--988
- 2702 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$479K321,435
- 2724 Camino Ecco San Jose, CA$424K41.51,265
- 2719 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA$465K31.51,204
- 1544 Fledermaus Ct San Jose, CA$321K31.51,176
- 2701 Alvin Ave San Jose, CA$513K31.51,298
- 1547 Desdemona Ct San Jose, CA$336K31.51,176
- 1544 Fledermaus Ct San Jose, CA$345K311
- 1540 Fledermaus Ct San Jose, CA$345K42.51,474
- 1547 Fledermaus Ct San Jose, CA$387K42.51,474
- 1543 Desdemona Ct San Jose, CA$337K31.51,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.