- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2714 Steiner St, San Francisco, CA 941236 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $5,250,000
- Price/sqft: $875
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0563 014
- Zillow Home ID: 15072567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2714 Steiner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
- 2744 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$4.78M63.53,562
- 2748 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$4.43M322,420
- 2380 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$4.74M--32,723
- 2756 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$6.32M--34,180
- 2398 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$10.5M--76,820
- 2372 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$3.18M432,375
- 2370 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$2.37M322,000
- 2368 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$3.56M--32,740
- 2375 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$5.3M--43,634
- 2365 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$4.64M--32,592
- 2395 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$4.62M--33,722
- 2366 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$6.93M--54,475
- 2355 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$7.68M544,000
- 2360 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$8.21M--43,908
- 2349 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$2.23M--11,460
- 2347 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$2.67M--22,280
- 2350 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$10.4M--45,800
- 2370 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$2.56M322,000
- 2349 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$3.18M22.5--
- 2349 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$3.81M22.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!