- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2715 Mary St, La Crescenta, CA 912143 beds, 2 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 1987 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 5801021029
- Zillow Home ID: 20898827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2715 Mary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.1% higher than in La Crescenta-Montrose, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Crescenta-Montrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91214 home values.
- 2717 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$632K321,352
- 2719 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$618K321,220
- 2710 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$598K321,571
- 2716 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$425K11528
- 2725 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$586K211,050
- 2720 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$662K321,460
- 2700 Mary St La Crescenta, CA$809K441,984
- 4464 Sharon Ave La Crescenta, CA$705K421,725
- 4480 Sharon Ave La Crescenta, CA$813K432,154
- 2729 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$627K211,176
- 2725 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$726K221,858
- 2719 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$697K311,314
- 2735 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$632K211,184
- 4439 Raymond Ave La Crescenta, CA$508K22776
- 4452 Raymond Ave La Crescenta, CA$1.72M564,910
- 4450 Raymond Ave La Crescenta, CA$716K431,866
- 2717 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$693K321,560
- 4448 Raymond Ave La Crescenta, CA$560K21858
- 2747 Community Ave La Crescenta, CA$631K221,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.