2715 S Washington St, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 372 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: 672548
- Finished basement, 140 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3796000290
- Zillow Home ID: 48893625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2715 S Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Judkins Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% greater than in Seattle, and 3.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Judkins Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Judkins Park home values.
- 206 27th Ave S Seattle, WA$700K----2,988
- 27th Ave S Seattle, WA--------
- 2712 S Washington St Seattle, WA$414K321,590
- 2716 S Washington St Seattle, WA$445K42.51,661
- 2716 S Washington St Seattle, WA$396K32.251,661
- 2708 S Washington St Seattle, WA$420K211,190
- 118 27th Ave S Seattle, WA$475K431,570
- 305 27th Ave S Seattle, WA$277K21620
- 2753 S Washington St Seattle, WA$894K544,300
- 2709 S Main St Seattle, WA$414K32.51,700
- 2715 E Yesler Way Seattle, WA$491K33.51,570
- 207 27th Ave S Seattle, WA$560K------
- 2715 E Yesler Way # B Seattle, WA$428K33.51,428
- 309 27th Ave S # A Seattle, WA$395K32.51,650
- 120 Martin Luther King Jr Way S Seattle, WA$275K111,040
- 2711 E Yesler Way Seattle, WA--522,220
- 303 27th Ave S Seattle, WA$389K221,340
- 2717 E Yesler Way UNIT A Seattle, WA$482K331,550
- 2713 S Main St Seattle, WA$432K32.51,700
- 309 27th Ave S # B Seattle, WA$420K32.51,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.