2715 Sawmill Forest Ave, Dublin, OH 430163 beds, 2 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $126,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Partial basement, 480 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 590174368
- Zillow Home ID: 34103272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2715 Sawmill Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sawmill Forest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Columbus, and 163.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sawmill Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sawmill Forest home values.
- 2723 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$165K421,820
- 2731 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$177K42.51,852
- 2707 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$170K331,706
- 2702 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$192K42.52,016
- 2699 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$181K32.11,748
- 7824 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$166K32.51,638
- 2691 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$156K31.51,538
- 7840 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$171K321,410
- 7832 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$150K311,430
- 2743 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$263K42.51,924
- 2690 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$200K331,280
- 2683 Sawmill Forest Ave Dublin, OH$147K321,428
- 7839 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$180K431,792
- 7776 Sawmill Rd Dublin, OH$70K22.51,152
- 7819 Blackjack Ct Dublin, OH$188K32.52,148
- 7827 Blackjack Ct Dublin, OH$221K42.52,372
- 7751 Amberfalls Ct Dublin, OH$67K21.51,024
- 7755 Sharlene Dr Dublin, OH$89K32.51,720
- 7848 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$159K311,443
- 7847 Black Willow Dr Dublin, OH$176K431,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292