- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2715 W Jameson St APT C, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $369,950
- Price/sqft: $280
- Partial basement, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 2770606823
- Zillow Home ID: 80259684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2715 W Jameson Street APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 4250 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$439K231,360
- 2715 W Jameson St APT B Seattle, WA$411K321,300
- 2715 W Jameson St APT A Seattle, WA$385K32.51,320
- 4252 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$436K231,340
- 2721 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$425K22.251,170
- 2723 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$425K22.51,150
- 4246 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$671K432,370
- 2717 W Jameson St APT B Seattle, WA$465K33.51,520
- 2717 W Jameson St APT A Seattle, WA$460K33.51,520
- 4242 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$412K11800
- 4238 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$758K443,800
- 4234 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$387K311,110
- 4255 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$650K222,030
- 4403 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$615K21700
- 4245 27th Ave W APT 6 Seattle, WA$322K11785
- 4230 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$501K311,100
- 4245 Williams Ave W Seattle, WA$545K21.52,000
- 4415 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$930K----3,040
- 4239 27th Ave W APT 10 Seattle, WA$190K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292