2716 31st Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554062 beds, 1.5 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 316 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 3602924410082
- Zillow Home ID: 2023192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2716 31st Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Longfellow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% lower than in Minneapolis, and 228.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Longfellow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Longfellow home values.
- 2712 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$85K11480
- 2717 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$135K211,134
- 2709 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$132K111,104
- 2723 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$157K311,116
- 2725 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$157K211,156
- 2731 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$145K21828
- 2733 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$135K11672
- 2737 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$192K311,314
- 2745 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$161K311,320
- 2800 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$134K--1649
- 2801 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$161K311,164
- 2628 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$104K511,476
- 2804 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$201K31.51,040
- 2728 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$160K311,561
- 2730 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$179K211,059
- 2801 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$164K211,268
- 2808 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$188K21.51,440
- 2732 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$146K111,324
- 2805 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$260K311,460
- 2736 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$183K211,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.