- Lot: 1.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $124,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0003 L:0022
- Zillow Home ID: 58989631
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06238 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Coventry as a whole. Among 06238 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% higher than in Coventry, and 6.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06238 home values.
|2724 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$301K||--||--||--|
|58 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,382|
|54 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,479|
|2698 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$225K||4||1.1||2,416|
|2711 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$309K||--||--||1,512|
|66 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,800|
|2734 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,152|
|44 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,800|
|2709 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$2.08M||--||--||--|
|2690 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$187K||3||1||1,200|
|2740 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$155K||3||1||1,248|
|74 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$291K||3||2.5||2,140|
|2750 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$139K||3||1||1,152|
|49 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$300K||3||2||2,416|
|30 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$287K||3||2.5||2,006|
|2680 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$201K||4||2||2,000|
|41 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$299K||3||3||2,028|
|61 Susan Ln Coventry, CT||$269K||3||1.1||2,045|
|2760 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$160K||3||1||1,332|
|2764 Boston Tpke Coventry, CT||$143K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Coventry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!