- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 2,405 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $185,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ 2 Units, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Floors \ Wood, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Fireplace Description \ Glass Doors, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Energy Features \ Attic Exhaust Fan, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Hardie Plank, Counter Top Material \ Other, Exterior Features \ Built-in Grill, House Size \ 2250-2500 SqFt
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 007356
- Zillow Home ID: 21814454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74403 homes, this home is valued 103.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% greater than in Muskogee, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2714 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$131K||4||2.5||1,747|
|2715 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$136K||3||1.5||1,920|
|2701 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$150K||3||1.5||2,120|
|2713 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$171K||4||2.5||2,716|
|2700 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$130K||3||1.5||1,680|
|2708 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$144K||3||1.75||1,876|
|2724 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$146K||4||3||1,746|
|2709 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$144K||3||2||1,688|
|2701 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$124K||3||2||1,444|
|2727 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$147K||4||3||1,920|
|2805 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$115K||3||2||1,645|
|2807 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$91K||2||2||1,158|
|1023 Farris St Muskogee, OK||$156K||3||1.5||2,152|
|2703 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$155K||4||2||2,222|
|2704 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$122K||3||3||2,326|
|2705 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$133K||3||1.5||1,952|
|2728 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$122K||4||2||1,326|
|2729 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$126K||3||1.5||1,644|
|2702 Gibson St Muskogee, OK||$119K||3||1||1,425|
|2704 Kingston St Muskogee, OK||$124K||3||1.5||1,620|
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!