- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2716 Nottingham Dr, Parma, OH 441344 beds, 1 bath, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1982 for $73,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 376 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 45223008
- Zillow Home ID: 33569100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2716 Nottingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Parma, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 2698 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$141K432,100
- 2734 Nottingham Dr Cleveland, OH$99K311,640
- 2701 Robinhood Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,427
- 2749 Robinhood Dr Parma, OH$109K31.51,247
- 2680 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$139K411,800
- 2752 Nottingham Dr Cleveland, OH$114K321,604
- 2651 Robinhood Dr Cleveland, OH$111K31.51,247
- 2719 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$126K311,570
- 2775 Robinhood Dr Parma, OH$120K21.51,247
- 2701 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$129K321,592
- 2737 Nottingham Dr Cleveland, OH$106K311,592
- 2662 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$101K311,596
- 2770 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$114K31.51,604
- 2631 Robinhood Dr Parma, OH$101K321,870
- 2683 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$126K311,944
- 2755 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$137K41.51,362
- 2795 Robinhood Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,247
- 2665 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$128K411,579
- 2644 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$113K31.51,461
- 2788 Nottingham Dr Parma, OH$99K31.51,588
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.