2716 P St NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,518 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $945,000
- Price/sqft: $630
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1261 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 429972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2716 P St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% lower than in Washington, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 2714 P St NW Washington, DC$943K23.51,166
- 2719 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$760K221,190
- 2712 P St NW Washington, DC$1.28M44.52,906
- 2718 P St NW Washington, DC$1.37M331,200
- 2721 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$923K321,350
- 2710 P St NW Washington, DC$1.45M53.52,670
- 2722 P St NW Washington, DC$801K21.5960
- 2724 P St NW Washington, DC$722K22960
- 2708 P St NW Washington, DC$2.13M43.52,082
- 2725 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$520K21616
- 2726 P St NW Washington, DC$654K11.51,050
- 2704 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$653K21784
- 2710 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$594K11600
- 2712 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$611K11600
- 2728 P St NW Washington, DC$1.16M221,240
- 2705 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$867K21.51,125
- 2706 P St NW Washington, DC$591K21.5750
- 1414 27th St NW Washington, DC$634K21812
- 2713 P St NW Washington, DC$1.42M442,598
- 2714 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$874K22.51,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!