2717 Dan St, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0131045000
- Zillow Home ID: 14937015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2717 Dan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In National Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.6% higher than in Augusta, and 240.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent National Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 2715 Dan St Augusta, GA$129K42.51,869
- 1202 River Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$122K321,945
- 2708 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$130K32.51,824
- 2718 Dan St Augusta, GA$76K421,980
- 2710 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$113K321,668
- 2706 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$114K321,438
- 2720 Dan St Augusta, GA$117K321,570
- 2718 Dan St Augusta, GA$130K421,980
- 2713 Dan St Augusta, GA$121K321,803
- 1110 River Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$135K42.52,118
- 2704 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$117K421,848
- 2716 Dan St Augusta, GA$107K31.51,244
- 2707 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$118K42.51,894
- 2711 Dan St Augusta, GA$110K321,961
- 1206 River Ridge Dr Augusta, GA$158K42.52,639
- 2714 Dan St Augusta, GA$115K31.51,594
- 2717 Rosewood Dr Augusta, GA$114K321,868
- 2715 Rosewood Dr Augusta, GA$116K321,604
- 2705 River Ridge Ct Augusta, GA$133K321,453
- 2719 Rosewood Dr Augusta, GA$142K421,874
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292