- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2717 King St, Colorado Springs, CO 809044 beds, 3 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 374 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 533 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7402311006
- Zillow Home ID: 13660898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2717 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Colorado City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% less than in Colorado Springs, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Colorado City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Colorado City home values.
- 2713 King St Colorado Springs, CO$203K622,212
- 2721 King St Colorado Springs, CO$252K42.52,956
- 550 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$246K321,820
- 540 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$356K32.52,970
- 2725 King St Colorado Springs, CO$233K432,221
- 602 Pioneer Ln Colorado Springs, CO$239K321,760
- 601 Pioneer Ln Colorado Springs, CO$228K422,198
- 530 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$413K43.53,620
- 2705 King St Colorado Springs, CO$224K321,624
- 2729 King St Colorado Springs, CO$209K432,364
- 606 Pioneer Ln Colorado Springs, CO$284K43.53,347
- 607 Pioneer Ln Colorado Springs, CO$263K321,672
- 602 Paradise Ln Colorado Springs, CO$192K5--1,968
- 2701 King St APT B Colorado Springs, CO$184K22900
- 2701 King St Colorado Springs, CO$226K22900
- 515 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$365K543,962
- 2730 King St Colorado Springs, CO$183K211,121
- 545 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$280K432,619
- 610 Pioneer Ln Colorado Springs, CO$293K31.52,733
- 520 Mesa Vista Ct Colorado Springs, CO$313K343,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.