- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,529 all time views
- HOA Fee: $301
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $402
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Q, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, FHA/VA approved \ N, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ H, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ N, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, View \ Sound, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 153
- Floor size: 721 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 3905900660
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 65226233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts Belltown home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Belltown homes, this home is valued 7.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belltown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% higher than in Seattle, and 66.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belltown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belltown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (138)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2717 Western Ave|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!