27171 Drakefield Ave, Euclid, OH 441324 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $81,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,442 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64531097
- Zillow Home ID: 33635450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27171 Drakefield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% less than in Euclid, and 130% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 27191 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$71K311,241
- 27151 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$73K411,241
- 27170 Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$73K311,433
- 27190 Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$64K411,562
- 27131 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$77K411,806
- 27150 Shirley Ave Cleveland, OH$71K411,401
- Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$79K421,241
- Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$79K41.51,941
- Shirley Ave Cleveland, OH$71K311,401
- 27170 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$69K411,241
- 27130 Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$76K411,683
- 27150 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$75K411,241
- 27190 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$68K411,381
- 27101 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$71K421,746
- 726 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$74K321,401
- 27130 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$76K411,241
- Farringdon Ave Euclid, OH$61K411,241
- 27100 Shirley Ave Euclid, OH$79K421,241
- 27100 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$81K422,064
- 27081 Drakefield Ave Euclid, OH$73K211,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.