2718 Chopin Ave, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 1 bath, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,500 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $408,000
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 67020023
- Zillow Home ID: 19801635
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2718 Chopin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96% higher than in San Jose, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2722 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$491K42.51,492
- 2714 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$458K41.51,120
- 2710 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$450K311,043
- 2726 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$453K41.51,120
- Chopin Ave San Jose, CA--311,396
- 2730 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$463K321,043
- 2706 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$470K31.51,295
- 2720 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$454K41.51,120
- 2734 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$487K531,743
- 2719 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$607K53.52,029
- 2699 Brahms Ave San Jose, CA$475K41.51,120
- 2738 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$456K411,120
- 2714 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$482K41.51,419
- 2698 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$496K421,326
- 2717 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$424K311,043
- 2733 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$460K31.51,043
- 2742 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$465K321,043
- 2695 Brahms Ave San Jose, CA$455K31.51,043
- 2694 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$462K311,043
- 2737 Chopin Ave San Jose, CA$496K331,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292