2718 Everett St, Lincoln, NE 685023 beds, 2 baths, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1731104014000
- Zillow Home ID: 6624310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2718 Everett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Lincoln, and 32.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 68502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68502 home values.
- 2722 Everett St Lincoln, NE$95K211,391
- 1530 S 27th St Lincoln, NE$97K321,525
- 1544 S 27th St Lincoln, NE$79K221,320
- 2734 Everett St Lincoln, NE$123K211,600
- 1514 S 27th St Lincoln, NE$113K431,637
- 2719 Washington St Lincoln, NE$158K421,736
- 2727 Washington St Lincoln, NE$84K21911
- 1508 S 27th St Lincoln, NE$65K311,064
- 2717 Everett St Lincoln, NE$97K221,070
- 2737 Washington St Lincoln, NE$94K211,144
- 2740 Everett St Lincoln, NE$113K421,640
- 2725 Everett St Lincoln, NE$100K21786
- 2709 Everett St Lincoln, NE$125K32.31,444
- 1500 S 27th St Lincoln, NE$82K411,720
- 2735 Everett St Lincoln, NE$105K321,057
- 2701 Everett St Lincoln, NE$128K31.51,682
- 2745 Washington St Lincoln, NE$132K31.51,599
- 2746 Everett St Lincoln, NE$79K21948
- 2701 Washington St Lincoln, NE--Studio----
- 2743 Everett St Lincoln, NE$88K311,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.