A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,691 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 20,216 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 449 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Decorative, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Villa, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,074 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2020150021
- Zillow Home ID: 99857393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-139K.
Market guideZillow predicts Amaryllis Park home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Sarasota as a whole. Among Amaryllis Park homes, this home is valued 185.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amaryllis Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.2% higher than in Sarasota, and 306.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Amaryllis Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sarasota.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amaryllis Park home values.
|N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2738 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$61K||2||1||759|
|2729 Palmadelia Ave Sarasota, FL||$164K||3||2||1,653|
|2746 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$73K||2||1||1,028|
|2700 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Dr Martin Luther King Jr Way Sarasota, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2721 Palmadelia Ave Sarasota, FL||$194K||3||3||2,101|
|2739 Palmadelia Ave Sarasota, FL||$66K||2||1||864|
|2715 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$111K||2||1||1,008|
|1621 Dr Martin Luther King Way Sarasota, FL||$195K||4||3||2,061|
|2703 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$367K||5||3||2,976|
|2725 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$68K||2||1||925|
|2749 Palmadelia Ave Sarasota, FL||$61K||2||1||756|
|N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2806 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$67K||3||1||864|
|1625 Dr Martin Luther King Way Sarasota, FL||$202K||3||2||2,141|
|2735 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$60K||2||1||756|
|2805 Palmadelia Ave Sarasota, FL||$62K||2||1||780|
|1625 Dr Martin Luther King Way Sarasota, FL||$519K||3||2||2,141|
|2814 N Orange Ave Sarasota, FL||$72K||2||1||1,007|
Nearby Schools in Sarasota
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.