- Lot: 9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 463 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 1434014
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ "Shed", Appliance Connections \ "Dryer-Electric (220)", Appliance Connections \ "Electric", Appliance Connections \ "Hot Water Heater-Electric", Appliance Connections \ "Ice Maker Connection", Appliance Connections \ "Oven-Electric", Appliance Connections \ "Range-Electric", Appliance Connections \ "Washer ", Appliances Included \ "Dishwasher", Appliances Included \ "Dryer", Appliances Included \ "Microwave", Appliances Included \ "Refrigerator", Appliances Included \ "Washer", Bedroom 2 \ "Walk-in Closet", Bedroom 3 \ "Walk-in Closet", City \ Park Hill, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Granite", County \ Cherokee, Dining Room Description \ "Combo w/ Living", Direction House Faces \ S, Distance to Lake/River \ Less than 5 Miles, Energy Features \ "Ceiling Fans", Energy Features \ "Insulated Doors", Energy Features \ "Insulated Windows", Exterior Features \ "Other Exterior Feature", Exterior Siding \ "Full Brick", Fence \ "Chain Link", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Tile", Foundation \ "Slab", Garage Capacity \ 2, Garage Description \ "Attached", Garage Description \ "Elec Overhead Door", Garage Description \ "Storage", Grade School \ Keys, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Keys, Hot Water \ "Electric", Interior Features \ "9+ Ceilings", Interior Features \ "Smoke Detector", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Glass Doors", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Other", Kitchen \ "Island", Kitchen \ "Pantry", Lake/Water Amenities \ "Marina Available", Lake/Water Amenities \ "Ramp Available", Lakes & Rivers (1) \ Tenkiller Lake, Living Room \ "Great Room", Lot Description \ "Mature Trees", Master Bath \ "Double Sink", Master Bath \ "Separate Shower", Master Bath \ "Whirlpool", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Walk-in Closet", Oven Description \ "Built-in", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Patio", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 22E, Range Description \ Cooktop, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Tenkiller/Keys (C9), Sewer \ Septic Tank, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Active, Street Direction \ S, Street Type \ Road, Style \ Ranch, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Electric", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Gas ", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Water", Utility Room \ "Inside", Water Source \ "Rural", Windows \ "Vinyl", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74451
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0000-15-15N-22E-0-012-00
- Zillow Home ID: 116530926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $212K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.7% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.6% greater than in Tahlequah Metro, and 91.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tahlequah Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pettit
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!