- Built in 1920
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,580 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $289,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $361
- MLS #: 07424639
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Basement \ Slab/None, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Skylight, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ City View, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Assigned Space, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Solarium/Sun Room, Style \ Mid Rise, Style \ Traditional, Unit Description \ Top Floor Unit, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 17 01060003022
- Zillow Home ID: 65468501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $199-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ansley Park home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Ansley Park homes, this home is 54.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ansley Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.3% less than in Atlanta, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ansley Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ansley Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 272 14th St NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.