272 Main St, Amesbury, MA 019133 beds, 1 bath, 2,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1690
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 1993 for $147,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Pine, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,118 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: M:77 B:0039
- Zillow Home ID: 56906224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 272 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 44.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 7 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$203K21842
- 9 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$225K211,162
- 266 Main St Amesbury, MA$240K311,152
- 13 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$279K321,818
- 6 Bartlett Pl Amesbury, MA$240K321,566
- 6 Bartlett Pl # B Amesbury, MA$215K------
- 282 Main St Amesbury, MA$206K311,440
- 264 Main St Amesbury, MA$250K221,200
- 17 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$287K421,712
- 16 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$247K321,738
- 6 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$266K221,608
- 278 Main St Amesbury, MA$1.39M------
- 4 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$218K21.51,092
- 288 Main St Amesbury, MA$278K522,300
- 8 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$347K311,680
- 262 Main St Amesbury, MA$259K31.51,930
- 10 Bartlett Pl Amesbury, MA$361K31.52,276
- 19 Kendricks Ct Amesbury, MA$257K211,075
- 265 Main St Amesbury, MA$348K21.51,540
- 2 Cleveland St Amesbury, MA$262K321,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!