- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 2,779 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Parcel #: M:013-E B:0006 L:0026
- Zillow Home ID: 56134000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $273-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|255 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$311K||3||1||1,106|
|257 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$322K||2||1||1,682|
|259 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$310K||3||2||990|
|5 Central St Saugus, MA||$306K||1||2||1,180|
|7 Central St Saugus, MA||$304K||2||2||960|
|10 Central St Saugus, MA||$488K||4||2.5||3,087|
|9 Central St Saugus, MA||$285K||2||1||1,062|
|266 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$314K||2||1||1,164|
|264 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$358K||3||2.5||1,600|
|261 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$302K||2||1||1,084|
|288 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$496K||4||2.5||3,012|
|5 Aspen Ter Saugus, MA||$351K||4||2||1,891|
|47 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$1.09M||4||6||4,204|
|45 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$633K||3||3||2,558|
|43 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$684K||3||3.5||3,044|
|41 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$622K||4||2.5||2,552|
|39 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$618K||4||3.5||2,468|
|6 Aspen Ter Saugus, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,354|
|15 Central St Saugus, MA||$339K||4||2||1,415|
|37 Birch Pond Dr Saugus, MA||$752K||4||3.5||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!