2721 23rd St, Sacramento, CA 958184 beds, 2 baths, 1,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01003460170000
- Zillow Home ID: 25791558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2721 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Curtis Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% lower than in Sacramento, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Curtis Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Curtis Park home values.
- 2717 23rd St Sacramento, CA$376K211,098
- 2713 23rd St Sacramento, CA$415K311,281
- 2276 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$508K211,472
- 2303 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$327K21827
- 2709 23rd St Sacramento, CA$416K211,216
- 2266 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$503K21.251,280
- 2716 23rd St Sacramento, CA$465K321,457
- 2239 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$480K221,950
- 2712 23rd St Sacramento, CA$551K422,084
- 2705 23rd St Sacramento, CA$334K211,072
- 2341 Castro Way APT 4 Sacramento, CA$314K21.5980
- 2708 23rd St Sacramento, CA$439K211,209
- 2275 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$448K211,598
- 2256 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$417K211,479
- 2306 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$504K332,204
- 2326 Castro Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 2704 23rd St Sacramento, CA$370K211,072
- 2701 23rd St Sacramento, CA$369K211,066
- 2325 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$385K221,338
- 2308 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$364K211,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.