2721 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 2 baths, 1,289 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- MLS #: 14028918
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,289 sqft
- Parcel #: 01200460060000
- Zillow Home ID: 25793890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2721 Freeport Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Curtis Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.2% less than in Sacramento, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Curtis Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Curtis Park home values.
- 2717 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$345K211,243
- 2725 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$336K211,024
- 2729 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$364K211,024
- 2713 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$331K211,031
- 2733 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$333K211,187
- 2709 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$366K20.011,170
- 2705 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$368K20.011,170
- 2737 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$391K221,451
- 1856 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$316K211,039
- 2701 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$355K211,331
- 1853 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$334K221,143
- 1941 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$307K21740
- 1861 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$354K311,432
- 1938 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$311K21836
- 1852 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$349K211,242
- 2747 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$434K20.011,451
- 1849 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$469K321,574
- 1855 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$321K21893
- 1944 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$292K21926
- 2702 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$465K221,516
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292