2721 NE 110th St # B, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Parcel #: 2826049023
- Zillow Home ID: 48829923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2721 Ne 110th Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% less than in Seattle, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 2721 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$424K42.751,880
- 10719 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$610K32.252,440
- 10733 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$391K311,360
- 10721 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$486K321,850
- 2723 NE 110th St # C Seattle, WA$600K32.252,210
- 10808 27th Ave NE Seattle, WA$335K321,910
- 10812 27th Ave NE Seattle, WA$443K311,640
- 2723 NE 110th St # B Seattle, WA$599K42.53,000
- 2717 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$362K322,220
- 10715 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$390K211,220
- 10802 27th Ave NE Seattle, WA$349K211,530
- 10818 27th Ave NE Seattle, WA$570K532,900
- 2723 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$534K433,000
- 2707 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$384K311,330
- 2562 NE 107th St Seattle, WA$481K331,850
- 10711 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$288K21670
- 10800 27th Ave NE Seattle, WA$586K411,850
- 10723 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$404K31.51,300
- 2725 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$507K32.52,080
- 2701 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$332K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292