2722 Garland Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 3 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $259,950
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 320 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: N0000701001
- Zillow Home ID: 12527779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2722 Garland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northern Barton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69% greater than in Richmond, and 81.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northern Barton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2720 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$149K31.51,408
- 2718 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$185K332,038
- 2800 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$187K522,024
- 2802 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$182K421,784
- 2714 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$151K522,580
- 2727 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$129K421,794
- 2725 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$117K31.51,668
- 2723 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$107K31.51,440
- 2712 Garland Ave # A Richmond, VA--211,000
- 2712 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$152K422,128
- 2806 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$116K421,686
- 2801 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$150K42.52,000
- 2721 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$156K331,501
- 2803 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$140K421,568
- 2719 Hanes Ave Richmond, VA$176K331,760
- 2710 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$160K52.52,820
- 2731 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$158K41.51,872
- 2733 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$136K421,572
- 2729 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$144K421,572
- 2808 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$129K31.51,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.