2723 Kenwood Cv, Bartlett, TN 381343 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $135,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: B0157 Q00009
- Zillow Home ID: 42297346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2723 Kenwood Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Bartlett, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38134 home values.
- 2723 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$88K32--
- 2729 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$160K322,837
- 2719 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$141K322,098
- 6018 Ivanhoe Rd Memphis, TN$141K422,053
- 6000 Ivanhoe Rd Bartlett, TN$330K43.53,996
- 2731 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$187K322,757
- 2709 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$123K321,624
- 2740 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$148K222,491
- 6032 Ivanhoe Rd Bartlett, TN$126K42.52,000
- 2736 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$135K421,976
- 2726 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$157K432,773
- 2716 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$134K421,892
- 2732 Kenwood Cv Bartlett, TN$136K322,089
- 6012 Ivawood Dr Bartlett, TN$106K331,886
- 5986 Ivanhoe Rd Bartlett, TN$324K423,653
- 6016 Ivawood Dr Bartlett, TN$116K32.51,800
- 6008 Ivawood Dr Bartlett, TN$96K32.51,886
- 6020 Ivawood Dr Bartlett, TN$117K32.52,118
- 6024 Ivawood Dr # 6024 Bartlett, TN$114K32--
- 6024 Ivawood Dr Bartlett, TN$121K321,935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.