2723 Mcclennan Ct, Naperville, IL 605633 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Close to shopping & schools. Really close to train station(commuter) and tollways.
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $200,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Guest parking,Living room,Secured entry,Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0710311190
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 50904937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2723 Mcclennan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% higher than in Naperville, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 2727 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$180K231,646
- 2703 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$205K22.51,646
- 2707 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$205K22.51,646
- 2711 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$207K22.51,646
- 2716 Sheridan Ct # 270404 Naperville, IL$187K22.51,576
- 2715 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$206K22.51,646
- 2704 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$208K331,646
- 2708 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$207K231,646
- 2743 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$176K32.51,640
- 2712 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$167K22.51,466
- 2711 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$127K22.51,646
- 2716 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$206K22.51,646
- 2731 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$202K32.51,646
- 2724 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$206K32.51,646
- 2724 Mcclennan Ct # 2724 Naperville, IL$205K32.51,646
- 2735 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$200K22.51,646
- 2728 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$189K32.51,662
- 2747 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$180K231,646
- 2727 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$121K------
- 2707 Mcclennan Ct Naperville, IL$132K22.51,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!