2723 NE 110th St, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 61 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2002 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- MLS #: 644682
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Partial basement, 1500 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Dryer,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Architecture \ Contemporary,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ Daylight,Building Condition \ Good,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Exterior \ Wood,Form 17 \ Provided,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Kitchen location \ M,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Status \ A,Style \ 16,Utility room location \ L,Water Source \ Public,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2826049252
- Zillow Home ID: 48830085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2723 Ne 110th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meadowbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% lower than in Seattle, and 48.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 2723 NE 110th St # B Seattle, WA$594K42.53,000
- 2725 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$508K32.52,080
- 2723 NE 110th St # C Seattle, WA$597K32.252,210
- 2801 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$503K311,810
- 2721 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$426K42.751,880
- 2717 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$359K322,220
- 2721 NE 110th St # B Seattle, WA$422K42.751,880
- 10721 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$475K321,850
- 2728 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$373K311,100
- 10723 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K31.51,300
- 2809 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$434K41.751,470
- 2720 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$426K311,410
- 10719 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$601K32.252,440
- 2804 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$377K311,340
- 2707 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$381K311,330
- 10732 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$410K321,350
- 11015 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$415K311,100
- 2714 NE 110th St Seattle, WA$383K311,300
- 11010 28th Ave NE Seattle, WA$357K311,170
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292