2723 Oakley Ave, Baltimore, MD 212154 beds, 1 bath, 1,260 sqft
- Lot: 5,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4798 024
- Zillow Home ID: 36596757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2723 Oakley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cylburn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% less than in Baltimore, and 97% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cylburn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cylburn home values.
- 2721 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$133K--11,242
- 4821 Laurel Ave Baltimore, MD$99K--11,317
- Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--22,442
- Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--11,260
- 2719 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$165K--11,404
- 4819 Laurel Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--1955
- 2801 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$104K21984
- 2818 Ruscombe Ln Baltimore, MD$132K--11,404
- 2726 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--22,378
- 2724 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--22,442
- 2717 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--11,000
- Laurel Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--22,240
- 2722 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--12,423
- 2803 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,385
- 2816 Ruscombe Ln Baltimore, MD$103K--11,446
- 2800 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$151K--21,222
- 4817 Laurel Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--1.51,259
- 2720 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--22,423
- 2715 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,242
- 2805 Oakley Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--22,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.