- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2723 Seymour Dr, Charlotte, NC 282084 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 11501458
- Zillow Home ID: 6218828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2723 Seymour Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 117% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% greater than in Charlotte, and 414.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 2722 Marene Dr NC$56K21900
- 2729 Seymour Dr NC$61K21660
- 2718 Marene Dr NC$59K211,328
- 2728 Marene Dr NC$58K21890
- 2710 Marene Dr NC$59K211,328
- 2600 Old Steele Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$56K311,142
- 2527 Faber St Charlotte, NC$60K321,200
- 2723 Marene Dr NC$62K21660
- 2717 Marene Dr NC$55K21968
- 2729 Marene Dr NC$65K21730
- 2715 Seymour Dr Charlotte, NC$109K421,228
- 2711 Marene Dr NC$62K21691
- 2606 Marene Dr Charlotte, NC$67K21980
- 2521 Faber St Charlotte, NC$74K321,089
- 2703 Seymour Dr Charlotte, NC$124K52.51,512
- 2534 Old Steele Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$59K311,150
- 2526 Old Steele Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$112K311,307
- 2716 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$102K321,196
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292