2724 Kenhill Dr, Charlotte, NC 282082 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 584 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 1993 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 2127659
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 11501204
- Zillow Home ID: 6218725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2724 Kenhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 117% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% higher than in Charlotte, and 414.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 2730 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$55K311,013
- 2718 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$56K21850
- 2736 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,019
- 2712 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$119K32.51,614
- 2800 Elkmont Pl Charlotte, NC$56K21986
- 2801 Elkmont Pl Charlotte, NC$76K211,114
- 2706 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$55K311,052
- 2742 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$104K311,348
- 2725 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$90K311,219
- 2810 Wedgefield Dr Charlotte, NC$56K31970
- 2731 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$58K311,019
- 2804 Elkmont Pl Charlotte, NC$67K21994
- 2713 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$58K311,213
- 2737 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$55K311,013
- 2816 Wedgefield Dr Charlotte, NC$56K21988
- 2700 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$80K311,074
- 2707 Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$58K311,019
- 2805 Elkmont Pl Charlotte, NC$107K31.51,313
- 2809 Markland Dr Charlotte, NC$55K21970
- Kenhill Dr Charlotte, NC$73K21930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292