2724 N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC 282051 bed, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $173,500
- Price/sqft: $258
- Flooring: Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Parcel #: 08307316
- Zillow Home ID: 6188200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2724 N Davidson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 2802 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC--------
- 2712 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$124KStudio--2,125
- 432 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$206K221,417
- 2803 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$172K421,492
- 2725 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$224K311,244
- 615 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$308K422,096
- 2810 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$134K211,276
- 2832 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$167K21850
- 2717 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2838 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$174K21850
- 609 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$228K221,381
- 621 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$121KStudio--1,314
- 2828 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$168K21.51,300
- 430 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$240K22.51,400
- 2709 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$140K322,000
- 605 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$265K321,656
- 2824 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$167K11850
- 2801 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$324K32.52,532
- 627 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$185K32.52,028
- 601 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$294K322,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292