2724 Pine St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 12/4/12: $1,005,000
2724 Pine Street is a spectacular full floor Victorian flat conveniently located in Lower Pacific Heights. This home was completely remodeled and condo converted by the current owners and features luxury finishes throughout. All rooms boast dramatic 12 foot ceilings with lovely detailed moldings and large sunny windows. The foyer opens to the living room with a charming bay window and gorgeous marble fireplace. Two generous bedrooms are accessed from the main hallway that leads to a formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, laundry area and then to a deeded deck. The fully tiled main bath has a marble vanity and an extra large soaking tub with a rain showerhead. There is an over sized walk-in shower in the sunny second bathroom. A cook's dream, the kitchen includes Thermador and Bosch appliances, a wine refrigerator, a custom breakfast nook, and an abundance of cherry cabinets. The large formal dining room, with its crystal chandelier and built-in bar, is ideal for entertaining. A full sized stackable washer and dryer is included in the laundry area. The covered deck overlooks a charming walled garden with brick paths and colorful flowerbeds. Under the entire home, there is a large garage with room for two cars, one for each flat, and plenty of storage. Hurry.....this beautiful home is move in ready!!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow461
- Parcel #1028 044
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID89237111
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,176,665||$1.00M – $1.36M||-$5,908||$868||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,607/mo||$2.8K – $5.9K/mo||+$23||$3.40||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lower Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 33.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 161.8% greater than in San Francisco, and 47% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2724 Pine Street
- 2722 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.28M22.01,445
- 2716 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.72M22.02,027
- 2718 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.63M32.01,975
- 2760 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.61M32.02,021
- 2758 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2M32.52,196
- 2714 Pine St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.58M------
- 2726 - 2728 Pine Street #PINE ST San Francisco, CA$2.77M44.03,200
- 2758 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.62M32.52,196
- 2762 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.44M--1.01,891
- 2764 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--2.02,321
- 2712 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.62M21.51,700
- 2712 Pine St # A San Francisco, CA$1.22M21.51,700
- 2767-2769 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.6M44.03,500
- 2710 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.39M11.0700
- 2863 California St # 2 San Francisco, CA$918K22.0955
- 2863 California St # 3 San Francisco, CA$2.66M44.02,138
- 2863 California St # 1 San Francisco, CA$907K22.0962
- 2704-2708 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.43M83.04,680
- 2829 California St # 8C San Francisco, CA$2.06M22.01,903
- 2829 California St # 1C San Francisco, CA$937K21.0963
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005