- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 248 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,010 all time views
- 69 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $14
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1506441
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 710 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Pool Available, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Lot Description \ None, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Counter Top Material \ Marble
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Parcel #: 78367740946500
- Zillow Home ID: 89222870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-213K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74011 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Broken Arrow as a whole. Among 74011 homes, this home is 47.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Broken Arrow, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broken Arrow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74011 home values.
|2720 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$201K||3||2||2,212|
|2728 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$168K||--||2||1,598|
|2713 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$199K||--||2||2,252|
|2716 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$176K||--||2||1,729|
|2709 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$167K||3||2||1,637|
|2721 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$183K||--||2||1,899|
|2732 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$195K||3||2||2,052|
|2725 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$220K||4||3||2,326|
|2721 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$170K||--||2||1,640|
|2729 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2705 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$183K||3||2||1,902|
|2725 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$223K||3||2||2,463|
|2712 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$207K||--||3||2,355|
|2717 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$197K||--||2||2,212|
|2733 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$225K||5||2.5||2,694|
|2701 W Ocala St Broken Arrow, OK||$171K||--||2||1,719|
|2713 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$219K||--||2||1,976|
|2708 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$173K||3||2||1,759|
|2728 W Quinton St Broken Arrow, OK||$167K||3||2||1,590|
|2737 W Pensacola St Broken Arrow, OK||$183K||--||2||1,940|
Nearby Schools in Broken Arrow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!