- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2725 Osage St # 27, Saint Louis, MO 631185 baths, 4,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,994 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 25660004200
- Zillow Home ID: 2950630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2725 Osage Street # 27
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 2723 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$43K--22,048
- 2719 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$165K--44,658
- 2715 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$85K--23,082
- 3940 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K--11,376
- 4000 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K--33,082
- 3938 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--2.52,970
- 2711 Osage St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3936 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K----2,264
- 4006 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K321,320
- 2709 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$64K321,530
- 3943 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--21,632
- 3941 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K221,632
- 3939 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K--1844
- 4010 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K--12,378
- 2730 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$93K42.51,928
- 3930 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$51K--1795
- 2707 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$56K--21,530
- 2708 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$84K--11,572
- 3937 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$60K211,105
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.