This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $75,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Fixer, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Post & Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Status \ A, Style \ 10, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Private
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 026600001001
- Zillow Home ID: 55050195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 4.8% next year. Among 98520 homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% greater than in Aberdeen, and 60.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2723 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$62K||--||--||768|
|2735 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$65K||--||--||1,008|
|2741 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$84K||2||2||1|
|2743 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$78K||--||--||900|
|2711 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$58K||2||1||984|
|2801 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$65K||2||1||1,336|
|1116 Olympic View Way Aberdeen, WA||$75K||--||--||1,124|
|2716 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$120K||--||--||1,276|
|2740 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$118K||--||--||1,784|
|2728 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$90K||--||--||1,080|
|2716 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$70K||--||--||640|
|1110 Olympic View Way Aberdeen, WA||$114K||--||--||1,690|
|2750 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$105K||--||--||1,778|
|2712 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$121K||3||1.5||1,292|
|2704 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$148K||--||--||2,832|
|2809 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$85K||--||--||1,400|
|2752 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$171K||4||1.75||2,928|
|2756 Wishkah Rd Aberdeen, WA||$75K||2||1||756|
|2708 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$64K||--||--||888|
|2752 Bench Dr Aberdeen, WA||$98K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!