27251 121st Ave SE, Kent, WA 980304 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $193,885
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2005400240
- Zillow Home ID: 48772714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27251 121st Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Kent, and 104.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,890 sqft, 5,797 sqft lot, built in 1988
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 27245 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$161K31860
- 27239 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$205K311,600
- 12101 SE 274th St Kent, WA$198K311,450
- 12015 SE 274th St Kent, WA$199K311,160
- 27252 120th Ave SE Kent, WA$177K311,100
- 27246 120th Ave SE Kent, WA$146K21810
- 27233 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$179K311,100
- 12107 SE 274th St Kent, WA$190K311,180
- 27517 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$185K311,460
- 27240 120th Ave SE Kent, WA$203K411,270
- 12005 SE 274th St Kent, WA$203K311,150
- 27516 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$184K411,140
- 27252 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$158K31840
- 27246 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$157K21810
- 27227 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$173K31976
- 27234 120th Ave SE Kent, WA$188K311,080
- 27516 120th Ave SE Kent, WA$212K311,730
- 27240 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$174K311,210
- 27525 121st Ave SE Kent, WA$206K311,700
- 12123 SE 274th St Kent, WA$223K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!