2726 S 13th St, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 4 baths, 2,983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,789 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $257,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 14048234
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast Room, Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry, Separate Dining, Historic/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Level Lot, Partial Fencing, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Covered Porch, High Spd Connection, Home Protection Plcy, 2nd Floor Laundry, Balcony, Den/Office, Entry Foyer, Front/Back Stairs, Living Room, Loft, French Door(s), Pocket Door(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,983 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 08110000200
- Zillow Home ID: 2935602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2726 S 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Soulard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% lower than in Saint Louis, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Soulard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Soulard home values.
- 2730 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$239K--44,212
- 2724 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$238K--22,116
- 2720 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$306K--2.52,324
- 2712 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$313K--3.52,992
- 1216 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$114K--21,716
- 1212 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$137K--32,744
- 1208 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$158K--43,122
- 2708 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$206K221,754
- 1204 Lynch St St Louis, MO--------
- 2716 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$285K--2.52,448
- 2710 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$288K32.52,250
- 2713 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO$307K--21,516
- S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$306K--2.52,324
- 2711 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO$301K34--
- 2630 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$183K--23,425
- 2702 S 13th St Saint Louis, MO$299K--43,924
- 2703 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO$216K--43,920
- 2711 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO$289K--2.52,112
- 2707 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO$344K353,700
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!