A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,569 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Interior \ Screens Complete, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Porch \ Open Porch, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Street Lights, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 490231100008000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1263826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6840 N Oakland Ave3 beds, 1 baths
2,456 sqft, 18,295 sqft lot, built in 1978
|2716 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||1||1,344|
|2736 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1||1,464|
|2727 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||1||960|
|2715 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||--||1,344|
|2727 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||--||1,344|
|2735 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||1||1,344|
|2715 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||1.5||1,776|
|2735 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$133K||3||2||2,179|
|2708 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||--||1,344|
|2707 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||960|
|2707 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||--||1,664|
|2808 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||2||1,344|
|2808 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||2||1,470|
|2724 E 66th St Indianapolis, IN||$110K||3||--||960|
|2728 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||1,182|
|2732 E 66th St Indianapolis, IN||$121K||2||1||1,576|
|2809 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||1.5||1,344|
|2716 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||--||1,344|
|2714 E 66th St Indianapolis, IN||$117K||4||--||1,344|
|2807 Canterbury Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.