- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2729 Cedarcliff Dr, Estes Park, CO 805177 beds, 8 baths, 7,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $2,500,000
- Finished basement, 2129 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1308 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R1587319
- Zillow Home ID: 13855652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2729 Cedarcliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% lower than in Estes Park, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 2725 Cedarcliff Dr Estes Park, CO$1.49M674,894
- 2735 Cedarcliff Dr Estes Park, CO$1.29M33.53,193
- 2713 Cedarcliff Dr Estes Park, CO$532K332,549
- 2711 Cedarcliff Dr Estes Park, CO$379K331,413
- 2721 Cedarcliff Dr # 2 Estes Park, CO$778K33.52,526
- 1750 Aspencliff Ct # 1 Estes Park, CO$388K221,236
- 1761 Aspencliff Ct # 2 Estes Park, CO$450K221,980
- 1761 Aspencliff Ct # 1 Estes Park, CO$358K221,440
- 1731 Aspencliff Ct A-2 # A-2 Estes Park, CO$410K331,908
- 1731 Aspencliff Ct # A-1 Estes Park, CO$419K32.51,872
- 1731 Aspencliff Ct # 1 Estes Park, CO$372K32.51,872
- 1741 Aspencliff Ct # 2 Estes Park, CO$402K331,949
- 1741 Aspen Cliff Ct # A Estes Park, CO$369K321,872
- 2723 Cedarcliff Dr # 1 Estes Park, CO$844K443,272
- 1731 Aspen Cliff Ct Estes Park, CO$252K32.51,872
- 1800 Aspen Cliff Ct Estes Park, CO--Studio----
- 2825 Eaglecliff Dr Estes Park, CO$830K32.52,827
Nearby Schools in Estes Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292