2729 M St NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116596145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2729 M St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Washington, and 52.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 2719 M St NW Washington, DC$750K221,000
- 2715 M St NW # L1 Washington, DC$1.87M343,296
- 2715 M St NW # R6 Washington, DC$668K22928
- 2721 M St NW Washington, DC$667K221,000
- 2725 M St NW Washington, DC$669K221,000
- 2717 M St NW Washington, DC$689K22900
- 2723 M St NW Washington, DC$663K221,000
- 2706 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.06M521,497
- 2708 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.28M352,000
- 2710 Olive St NW Washington, DC$836K22.5832
- 2714 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.44M33.51,778
- 2710 Olive Ave NW Washington, DC$948K22.5--
- 2718 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.18M43.51,700
- 2720 Olive St NW Washington, DC$872K23962
- 2722 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.05M22.51,216
- 2724 Olive St NW Washington, DC$929K231,216
- 2705 Olive St NW Washington, DC$2.68M44.52,385
- 2717 Olive St NW Washington, DC$2.2M553,300
- 2726 Olive St NW Washington, DC$929K21.51,216
- 2708 Olive St NW Washington, DC$1.68M33.52,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.