2729 Mayflower Rd, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 83 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 14504404
- Zillow Home ID: 6238587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2729 Mayflower Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 117% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% higher than in Charlotte, and 414.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 2737 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$59K311,024
- 2721 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$59K311,010
- 2743 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$69K421,800
- 2715 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$62K311,020
- 2718 Phillips Ave Charlotte, NC$60K32975
- 2712 Phillips Ave Charlotte, NC$71K311,280
- 2749 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$93K311,072
- 2724 Phillips Ave Charlotte, NC$61K311,060
- 2730 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$58K311,003
- 2726 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$59K21.51,000
- 2722 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$95K311,037
- 2736 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$59K311,020
- 2701 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$112K221,272
- 2730 Phillips Ave Charlotte, NC$112K321,246
- 2718 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$59K21990
- 2742 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$89K3--960
- 2755 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$64K211,026
- 2714 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$77K211,126
- 2748 Mayflower Rd Charlotte, NC$72K311,026
- 2736 Phillips Ave Charlotte, NC$75K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!