- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2729 SW 124th Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 731704 beds, 3 baths, 3,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $285,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 892 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0089090
- Zillow Home ID: 21756209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2729 Sw 124th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 34.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 2725 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$270K32.52,561
- 2733 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$373K443,296
- 12312 Swanhaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$668K454,272
- 12308 Swanhaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$527K443,436
- 2732 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$355K543,080
- 2728 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$266K432,363
- 2724 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$382K43.53,095
- 2721 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$275K432,494
- 2720 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$276K432,536
- 12316 Swanhaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$470K43.53,986
- 2720 SW 123rd St Oklahoma City, OK$466K343,260
- 2809 SW 125th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$478K554,851
- 12508 Shire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$353K442,990
- 2817 SW 125th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$355K333,200
- 2717 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$281K442,836
- 2716 SW 123rd St Oklahoma City, OK$401K443,636
- 12504 Shire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$448K333,532
- 12304 Swanhaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$634K45.54,792
- 12512 Shire Ln Oklahoma City, OK$288K432,576
- 2716 SW 124th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$290K332,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.