273 Caryl Dr, Lawrence, NY 115595 beds, 3 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $381,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 40 B 01660
- Zillow Home ID: 31261487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 273 Caryl Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Lawrence, and 61.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11559 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11559 home values.
- 275 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$388K--21,512
- 271 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$367K--21,814
- 273 Caryl Dr # 0 Lawrence, NY$439K53--
- 277 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$388K--21,711
- 276 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$424K--21,546
- 274 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$401K--11,074
- 278 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$541K--22,087
- 269 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$556K--21,534
- 279 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$397K--11,205
- 263 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$500K522,326
- 280 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$372K--11,462
- 275 Mott Ave Lawrence, NY$307K--21,125
- 277 Mott Ave Lawrence, NY$281K--11,125
- 273 Mott Ave Lawrence, NY$283K--11,160
- 267 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$417K--11,151
- 281 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$358K--21,499
- 265 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$650K--31,877
- 282 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$482K321,700
- 261 Caryl Dr Lawrence, NY$343K--11,434
- 281 Mott Ave Lawrence, NY$330K421,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.