- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
273 Elm St, Geneva, OH 440413 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 1986 for $35,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 200210006600
- Zillow Home ID: 72399967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 273 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% higher than in Geneva, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44041 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 261 Elm St Geneva, OH$59K21760
- 291 Elm St Geneva, OH$97K31.51,368
- 247 Elm St Geneva, OH$73K31.5792
- 274 Elm St Geneva, OH$65K311,402
- Elm St Geneva, OH--------
- 264 Elm St Geneva, OH$83K21867
- 476 4th St Geneva, OH$56K31864
- 495 4th St Geneva, OH$79K21876
- 239 Elm St Geneva, OH$81K31854
- 254 Elm St Geneva, OH$78K11995
- 296 Elm St Geneva, OH$101K311,659
- 486 4th St Geneva, OH$73K21994
- 301 Elm St Geneva, OH$101K31.51,714
- 497 4th St Geneva, OH$55K31720
- 240 Elm St Geneva, OH$72K211,010
- 496 4th St Geneva, OH$63K31.51,216
- 229 Elm St Geneva, OH$78K311,218
- 312 Elm St Geneva, OH$65K311,200
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292