273 Hilltop Dr, Dayton, OH 454153 beds, 2 baths, 1,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $87,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: M60 25109 0006
- Zillow Home ID: 35022246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 273 Hilltop Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69% higher than in Clayton, and 154.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45415 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45415 home values.
- 259 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$75K321,404
- 180 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$302K42.54,458
- 289 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$168K42.51,996
- 174 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$120K221,526
- 270 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$117K322,095
- 278 Shadywood Dr Dayton, OH$299K42.53,689
- 182 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$216K322,390
- 172 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$135K221,403
- 286 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$200K41.53,475
- 254 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$107K321,404
- 245 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$111K321,404
- 183 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$160K42.52,503
- 170 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$113K221,526
- Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH--------
- 181 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$161K32.53,165
- 292 Shadywood Dr Dayton, OH$246K42.52,973
- 164 Copperfield Dr Dayton, OH$115K221,526
- 240 Hilltop Dr Dayton, OH$105K31.51,250
- 221 Dolores Ct Dayton, OH$175K32.52,523
- 274 Shadywood Dr Dayton, OH$222K42.53,714
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292