- Built in 1850
- Views: 1,226 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $229
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0060 B:0046A L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56953967
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!