273 Sanwick Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 2,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 425 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,003 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1080730035
- Zillow Home ID: 109756191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 273 Sanwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Jacksonville, and 349.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 267 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$137K421,950
- 261 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$186K422,117
- 285 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$211K322,111
- 270 Ridgewick Dr S Jacksonville, FL$148K321,839
- 262 Ridgewick Dr S Jacksonville, FL$150K321,839
- 258 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$210K322,589
- 291 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$172K422,132
- 255 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$189K421,849
- Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 254 Ridgewick Dr S Jacksonville, FL$148K321,839
- 249 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$179K421,884
- 297 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$137K421,950
- 246 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$152K421,994
- 246 Ridgewick Dr S Jacksonville, FL$140K421,833
- 259 Ridgewick Dr S Jacksonville, FL$181K322,006
- 303 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$180K421,884
- 247 Ridgewick Dr S # 0 Jacksonville, FL$150K------
- 236 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$205K322,127
- 243 Sanwick Dr Jacksonville, FL$205K422,287
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!